This Man's Econscious Fleece Zip Hoody is made from a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester, available in black, earth and pacific. Econscious clothing strives to have the the least possible environmental impact, while still manufacturing the best quality product.
Why It's Good
Econscious clothing uses completely organic fabric and manufacturing processes, and have been certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS certifies that Econscious clothing is organic, from harvesting of raw materials, through environmentally responsible manufacturing, up to labeling and retail.
GOTS also certifies socially responsible manufacture. Econscious products are not made in sweat shops, and workers are paid a good wage, with safe working conditions, rights to form unions, no disciplinary wage deductions and no child labor.
- Variety of sizes - Small (36-38"), Medium (40-42"), Large (44-46"), Extra Large (48-50"), Extra Extra Large (52-54")
- Made from 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled polyester
- Cotton weight 9 oz/yd2 (300 gsm)
- 2 front pockets, brass zipper
- Double needle cover stitch seams
- Cotton/spandex ribbed cuff and hem
- Enzyme washed for minimal shrinkage
How To Recycle
If you no longer want the hoody, consider giving it to a charity shop or homeless shelter. If it is torn beyond use, then cut the tee up into squares and re-use as cleaning rags.