1. China, the good: NYTimes claims China is leading the renewable energy race.
2. China, the bad: Mark Lynas asks, ‘How do I know China wrecked the Copenhagen deal? I was in the room‘.
3. Apple launches environmental accountability section on their site: http://www.apple.com/environment.
4. Water supplied to more than 49 million people since 2004 has contained illegal concentrations of chemicals.
5. The Onion ponders the effects of throwing away a single plastic bottle, by asking 30 million people.